Wednesday, May 21, 2014

First hog hunt



Friday, May 9, 2014

   We originally planned to go to Roznov pod Radhostem to visit the wooden village but we got up too late. We just spent the day with Petr and Jarka after she came back from work. 

   During the day, Petr and Steve mowed the lawn at the chateau. Steve was eager to get started but Petr said they had to have a beer first (it was about 10 AM). 




In the evening, Steve and Petr went hog hunting. I stayed with the kids with Jarka. When it was time to get the kids to bed, I realized, I would not be able to find my way back to the chateau in the dark (I made several wrong turns during the day and I have no idea where I would get in the dark). We decided we would spend the night at Petr’s house instead. Petr and Steve came home around 10 PM. They did not get any hogs but they had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment