Sunday, May 4, 2014

More family time



Sunday, April 27, 2014

   We needed a day off to get organized, clean up our mess and just simply take a break. In the afternoon, I called my  dad’s cousin to plan a trip to Moravia to the region where my father grew up. The cousin’s phone number was the only one I had so I started there. We made tentative plans and I got phone numbers for other family members.

   Next I called my uncle Petr and we settled on a date to visit. My uncle invited us to stay with them and would love it if my mom, Vlada and Blanka could visit as well. I will touch base with the rest of the family this week so that we can see them.

   I think that Steve will really enjoy the visit. My uncle lives in the country on a small farm (his address is only the village name and number, no street names). We will also have an opportunity to visit parts of the Czech Republic rarely visited by tourists.

Monday, April 28, 2014

  We stayed home in the morning and in the afternoon went to see Vlada and Blanka. We took the bus to their apartment and then walked to a Mexican restaurant. We decided to eat there as it is the closest place to their apartment and it looked like it would rain. We visited a little bit after dinner as well and then took a bus home.




No comments:

Post a Comment