Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tuesday October 22

   We spent Tuesday morning at home getting our act together after a couple of days away. Around noon, we gathered all of our laundry and drove to the laundromat. The kids and Steve stayed there and played pinball. I went to the courthouse to get a new tag for my car (my Florida tag expires in about a week). I was surprised that it only cost $35 - this included a new tag and a new title. It seems that fees like this are much more reasonable here.
   After laundry, we drove to Valley Forge to meet Susan. Susan is on the other end of her homeschooling journey, she only has her youngest of six children at home. Hannah fell asleep in the truck on the way to Susan's house so Steve stayed with the kids and played with Stevie in the yard. I went for a nice walk with Susan. It was really nice and I am sure my legs will be sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment